Monday, May 11, 2009

This Week At CVS

There aren't a ton of completely free deals this week, but I did take advantage of a few deals that are decent if you work them right.  Colgate Toothbrushes are free if you buy 5 of the $1.99 toothbrushes and use 5 $1.00 MQs.  You would spend $4.95 and earn a $5.00 ECB.  The Bayer Crystals 4 ct. costs $2.00 and earns a $2.00 ECB.  I used an internet printable coupon for $1.50 off and paid $.50 OOP and earned back $2.00 ECB so it was a MM for me.  The Schick Quatro Trimmer is $8.99 and earns a $4.00 ECB so using my $4.00 MQ I got it for $.99.  This is an especially good time to stock up because the limit is 5 for this deal.  I also love the Nivea deal.  I bought the leg bronzer and the women's body wash and used the MQ from this past Sunday's insert to get the body wash for free.  It was a little treat for myself.  My trip summary looked like this:

Total Before Coupons:  $40.91
Total After Coupons:  $1.49, (I spent $19 ECBs and earned $20 ECBs back so all told this trip cost me $.49)

My receipt indicates that I can still do the Nivea, Colgate, and Schick deals again.  I am also hoping to do the Vickery & Clarke deal.  Their lip gloss is awesome.  I also saw that Xtra laundry detergent is $1.50 a bottle.  I love this stuff and am hoping to get a few more bottles for my stockpile.  The Eucerin and the Neutrogena deals could also work out okay as well.  So, I hope to be able to squeeze in a few more mini trips.  IDK, I have family in town and it may be hard to work it all out.  Wish me luck!!!  TTFN!

No comments: