Friday, May 15, 2009

Target and Kraft... Perfect Together!

Oh friends, I have a few fun things for you today!  

1.  There is a great sale going on right now at Target on Kraft products.  I went today and scored free Kraft Ranch Dressing, but there are plenty of deals. My friend Garnet did a post on her blog about how to take advantage of the deals, step by step.  Unfortunately, I think her blog is private!  So, I hope this is okay Garn, if not let me know and I will strike it.  This is directly from her website.

Here's how you do it:
1. Go to http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/Pages/home.aspx and click on the link for the $50 worth of coupons. You have to sign up for the Kraft Community newsletter, but it's totally worth it and you can always cancel later if you're not interested.  Select all the coupons you want to use, and print them. Remember to print once and them click on back and refresh to print them a second time.
2. Now go to  www.afullcup.com
 Again, you will need to register if you are not yet a member. But it's so worth it. Click on the target coupon generator, and select the coupons you want to print and enter the quantity you want of each.
3. Now take your little stash of coupons to Target and score score score!

Here's my list of the best deals:
  • Kraft Salad dressing: buy 2. use $1 off 2 target Q and two $1 off Kraft Q. On saturday my store had them for 1.59 each -- with coupons? 9 cents each!!
  • Kraft mayo or miracle whip. Buy 2. use $1 off 2 Target Q and stack with two $1 Kraft miracle whip or Mayo Q. On saturday my store had them for $1.99. With coupons? .49 cents each!
  • Triscuits or wheat thins: Buy 2. Use $1 off 2 targe Q and combine with $1 wheat thins or $1 triscuit kraft Qs. Get $3 off of 2 boxes.
  • Kraft cheese: $1 off 2 Target Q and $1 Kraft cheese Q = $3 off 2
  • Crystal Light: $1 off Target Q and $1 Kraft Q = $2 off!
  • Kool Aid or Country time: $1 off 2 Target Q and $1 off Kraft = $3 off 2
  • Ritz crackers: $1 off Target and $1 off Kraft Ritz = $2 off a box
  • Oscar meyer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat: $1 off 2 Target and $1 off 2 Kraft = $2 off 2
  • Nabisco 100 calorie snacks: $1 off target and $1 off Kraft = $2 off
  • $1 off 1 lbs of apples Target Q (some apples on sale for .99 lbs. buy 1 lbs, use coupon get them free!)
  • $1 off Hershey Bliss Candy Target Q (candy bars in checkout lanes are .99, use coupon and they are free!)
Again, Thanks Garnet.  Normally, I don't food shop at Target, but this week it seems like the better place to go.  It just goes to show you that a store can be generally more expensive, but if they offer better store coupons, when coupled with sale prices and manufacturer coupons, you can do even better than the cheapie stores.  I actually had 8 $1.50 off MQ for the Salad Dressing, so I was able to get the Kraft Salad Dressing completely free.  Her list seems pretty comprehensive, but check out the Target forum at A Full Cup for more great deals.  

2.  I've heard that the Banana Boat Sunscreen trial size was $.99 so if you have the $1.00 MQ for Banana Boat Sunscreen, you may be able to get that for free. 
 Also, in my store, they had Physicians Formula Make-up on clearance.  Some of them had peelies and with the $1.00 MQ I got a fabulous lip plumper for free.  So, be sure to browse the clearance section while you are there.

3.  The Coupon Goddess mentions the Target Swiffer deal on her page that looks pretty sweet so drop by her neck of the cyber woods for an explanation on how to score cheap Swiffer at Target.   
So, I guess Target is the store of choice this week for shoppers all across America.  Hope you have a great time finding bargains.  TTFN!

4 comments:

tarryn said...

This is great - I am heading to Target this weekend!

Kim said...

I loved Target this week! I paid $3.50 oop and left with $92 in savings today. I also paid .61 oop the other day (After I used a $5 gift card from their fiber one promotion) and had $72 in savings!

Ali said...

Good luck Tarryn!

WTG Kim. Sounds like you really made out!!!

Kim said...

Market basket has the Chinet Lunch plates for 2/$5. Not free but good price .50 cents each.