Monday, April 27, 2009

What In The World???

On the way to pick up my son from school, I swung by a CVS or two.  I did a few transactions, but tried to return a few products and I have no idea how to show you what I got step by step, but I will break it down overall.

Total Before Sales and Qs:  $132.43
Total After Sales and Qs:  $.08
ECBS At Beginning: $9.89
ECBS At End:  $19.00

This is definitely a bit abnormal.  I found the $9.99 ROC exfoliating cleansers and decided to do the ROC deal with them.  I had been hoping for the $7.99 ROC Age Defying cleansers for the deal but they were cleared out all over the place.  So, after buying 3 of them, I found the cheaper ones.  After explaining the situation, the manager allowed me to return the more expensive items and purchase the cheaper ones, but it screwed up my ECBs.  So, I ended up getting the refunds on a gift card and used that on the last few transactions.  I am not sure if that is how the managers are supposed to handle that situation or not, but they didn't seem to think it was a problem.  Hence, the oh so low OOP.  Happy Shopping!

No comments: