Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Huh?

So, I am a bit crazy when it comes to receipts.  I have saved every receipt since starting this crazy coupon obsession.  I don't know why.  Lol.  Maybe it is because each receipt is like a little gold star for me.  See?  Lookie here!  I do save money doing this stuff!!!  Anyway.  Somebody at A Full Cup shared a spreadsheet for tracking spending/savings with coupons.  It actually was pretty handy and I went through and input each and every receipt so that I could share a more accurate representation of my savings so far this year.  So, if you have been following my spending and are looking at the new numbers, scratching your head and grunting, "Huh?"  now you know why they are a bit larger than the last time you visited.  

If you are a member of AFC and want to snag that spreadsheet click HERE.  Hat tip to "adavant" on AFC for her cool spreadsheet.  HTH!  TTFN!!!

No comments: