Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Limit Not Reached!


Always remember to check your CVS receipt.  If you have done an ECB deal, the receipt will indicate how many times you have done it.  If you have completed the amount of times that you are eligible to do a particular deal it will say *Offer Limit Reached* at the bottom of your receipt.  There is a deal on Tresemme products this week that has worked out pretty well for me, and my limit was not reached as of this morning, so I made a quick stop on my way to the park.  Here's what I did:  

6 Tresemme Shampoos/Conditioners - reg. $5.49/bottle - on sale 3 for $10 - $20
-$4 off $20 CRT (That scanner loves me!)
-6 $1 MQ (Tresemme)
-$10 ECB

Total Before Sale and Qs - $32.94
Total After Sale and Qs - $0, Earned a $10 ECB!  Yay!  Another $0 transaction!!!

So, I have more hair product in my stockpile.  Lesson for the day--Always check your receipt!  ;)  TTFN!

2 comments:

Saver Queen said...

So important to check receipts. I just got overcharged at the book store by $5 and didn't notice until i got home!

I found those Tresemme 900ml bottles at Shoppers Drug Mart for $2.99 (CDN) which I tbought was a pretty good deal!

Ali said...

Yikes, Saver Queen! $5 can buy an infinite amount of free stuff! Ha! ;) Better get a refund. I don't think I have a Shoppers Drug Mart here. Too bad, those huge bottles last forever! We'll be good for awhile.