Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Money Makers!!!

I hit CVS again today and did two more transactions:

Transaction 1:
3 3M Command Metal Hooks - $7.50
5 Visine - $20
-3 $2.50 MQ (3M)
-4 $2.00 MQ (Visine)
-$3.00 MQ (Visine)
-$9 ECB

Total Before Sale and Qs:  $56.92
Total After Sale and Qs:  $0, Earned $10 ECB (Visine)

Transaction 2: 
3 3M Command Metal Hooks - $7.50
2 Gold Emblem chocolate covered peanuts - $1.98
-3 $2.50 MQ (3M)
-$2 off 2 Gold Emblem CRT

Total Before Sale and Qs:  $22.95
Total After Sale and Qs:  $0, Earned $5 ECB (3M)

So, I started off with $19 ECBs, maintained the full amount on my gift card, spent $0 OOP and earned $6 to take all of that stuff home.  The 3M hooks are a $5 MM if you use the $2.50 off printable here.  Buy 6 and reach the required $15 purchase, use $15 in coupons and earn $5 ECB.  I am quite excited about these because they are perfect for organizational projects!  I am a total sucker for a good organizational project.  For the Visine deal, I spent $9 ECBs and earned back $10 ECBs so it was a $1 MM for me as well.  Both of these deals would be even better with a good CRT, but alas my luck ran out.  No CRTs today.  Boo-hoo!  Despite the famine, at $25 ECBs, I am almost to my goal of $30 ECBs by the end of the week.  TTFN!  Happy Shopping!

4 comments:

Jen Caputo said...

oh wow - way to go!! I just printed those 3M coupons and am gonna drop by after work - hope they have them in stock!

Ali said...

Good luck Jen. It is such an addicting hobby. ;)

Janae said...

Both of the CVS's that I go to didn't even carry them. AHh! I'll have to try somewhere else.

Ali said...

Good luck Janae!