Monday, October 5, 2009

Walgreens is my New Best Friend


I made my rounds to several stores today and took advantage of the monthly deals again. In addition, I got several Purell hand sanitizers and filled in just about every transaction with the Trident Layers gum. For every 2 packs of Trident I spent .50 out of pocket and earned a $1 RR. It was the perfect filler for me. Anyway. I still haven't been able to use all of my razor coupons so I am on the hunt for Gillette Fusion MVP Razors. Hopefully, I am able to get the last three by the end of the month. Also, I still have $30 RR to roll with. I guess I better start looking at next weeks deals to see if I am going to be able to roll easily. Here's to hoping!

P.S. I am still amazed at how many times cashiers will tell me that my RR will not print, or that this deal was for last week. They seriously have no clue about their own store! I could work there. Seriously! It just goes to show how important it is to be an educated consumer. Know the store policies and plan well to avoid confusion at the register.

No comments: