Monday, October 5, 2009

Redbox


I'm a big fan of Redbox. I hate spending money on entertainment and yet I love being entertained. I know, stupid right? So, Redbox is a great way to feed my desire to watch movies for free. On the first Monday of the month Redbox offers a free movie code. Their rental fee is only $1 per day per movie, but on the first Monday of the month you can get that movie for free. October's code is QNGJ7KD. Happy family movie night!!! Be sure to pick it up today, because the code expires by tonight. TTFN!

3 comments:

Rachel Jones said...

thanks so much for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

kali said...

Ohh, thanks for the tip! LOVE this blog! And the title and the header! Sooo cute!