Monday, June 1, 2009

Free Hairdryer!!!

I have been using the same hairdryer since high school (1994 grad.  Teehee!)  Unfortunately, if I use it for too long it overheats and automatically turns off.  It's almost like it has a brain of its own.  ;)  So, when I read on A Full Cup that the hot pink hair dryer was 12.99 and earned a $10 RR, I knew exactly how to spend some of my free $2 RR from this morning.  This is what my transaction looks like:

clearance hair elastic - $.20
clearance hair elastic - $.20
clearance hair elastic - $.20
clearance hair elastic - $.20
clearance hair elastic - $.20
clearance hair elastic - $.20
Revlon Hair Dryer - $12.99
-7 $2.00 RR

Total Before Qs:  14.19
Total After Qs  (+tax):  $.20, paid for with Rebate Gift Card, so FREE!!!!

I love a good deal.  I get ecstatic when I can get a good deal on something that I REALLY need.  Yay for Walgreens, Ecotrin (the source of my RR this week), and cheap hair dryers.  Can you tell how thrilled I am?  TTFN!

No comments: