Monday, June 1, 2009

Crackers Galore


This past week at Shaw's I took advantage of the Nabisco Cracker sale.  Triscuits, Wheat Thins, and Wheat Thin Artisans were on sale 2 boxes for $4.  Ritz crackers were also on sale 2 for $6.  I had tons of manufacturer and store coupons for these (still do!) and bought a total of 38 boxes of crackers.  I ended up paying 50 cents a box and got all different kinds of flavors.  Generally, Shaw's is an expensive store and I often hear people say that they would rather shop at cheaper stores.  I don't care where you shop, .50/box is a smokin' deal, even at the cheapest stores.  It pays to use those manufacturer and store coupons together with a good sale price.  It also pays to be patient and stock up when the price is right.  ;)  Happy shopping!

BTW--Pictured above are only some of my haul, the rest were already put away in my  bulging pantry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow great deal. i love shaw's. i don't find them expensive since only big y & stop & shop are in my area. so shaw's is the cheapest for me. i could practically live there. :)

Ali said...

Thanks! Lucky you to have Big Y near you. Didn't they have a huge triples event this week. UNLIMITED triples? Talk about couponing to the max!!!