Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I Couldn't Resist


Out of curiosity, I stopped into CVS on my way to Shaw's to see if the quarterly spending rewards were printing yet.  They weren't, but I couldn't resist picking up a few more freebies for the week.  Here's what I did:

Transaction 1:
2 Softsoap - $7.98
1 Benefiber Chewable 30 ct. - $6.99
2 Soy Joy Berry Bars - $2.58
1 St. Ives Body Wash - $3.99

-$4 off $20
-$2.00 MQ (Softsoap)
-$2.00 MQ (Softsoap)
-$3.00 CRT CVS Q (Benefiber)
-$2.00 MQ (Benefiber)
-$1.29 MQ (Soy Joy)
-$2.00 CRT CVS Q (St. Ives)
-$1.00 MQ (St. Ives)
-$4.00 ECB

Total Before Q:  $21.54
Total After Q:  $.25 OOP, Earn 4 ECB

Considering I didn't even plan to buy anything, I was pretty pleased with this trip.  Be sure to scan your card each and every trip because when you combine those coupons that print out (CRTs) with your MQs you really can get some great deals.  I had some make-up that I was tempted to get that would've been free after MQ and CRT, but I decided to save it until another day.  Who knows when my next $10 off $50 will be.  I may need it then.  Happy Shopping!!!

No comments: